Working closely with the Head of Business Development, you will act as the primary customer liaison for implementation andongoing operations for customers. Additionally, you will assist in driving new sales to completion, directing technical serviceimprovements and manage customer service relationships to build on our success.
- Continually update and log all customer communication in the Veridate CRM system
- Assist Head of Business Development to drive new sales leads to signing by interacting with prospects
- Ensure retention and customer satisfaction through regular communication throughout the customer lifecycle
- Build, maintain and execute training plans for customers
- Conduct demos to prospects and manage access to Veridate demo environment for trials where necessary
- Regularly check in with customers and manage their expectations
- Provide technical support for customers to keep customers satisfied with Veridate
- Review and manage the Veridate knowledge base and grant customers access to the online helpdesk
- Discuss customer feedback and queries with Head of Business Development
- Meet with the CTO and Product Manager to discuss outstanding tasks for customers and priorities for the week
- Ensure a timely and well managed development pathway for customers and their expectations
- Report back to customers on updates with their platform during implementation
- Graduate, preferably in science, technology or business
- 2 years’ experience in a sales and/or customer services role although fresh graduates will be considered
- Previous experience in professional services (accounting, company secretary, audit) would be advantageous but notessential
- Excellent communication skills
- English and Cantonese a must
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
- Quick to learn on the job, typical of the startup environment
- Driven, motivated and impeccable ability to use initiative
- Must be able to think outside the box and willingly take on new tasks
- Professional and confident in driving product delivery for customers
- Passion for new technology and maintain knowledge on this moving industry
- Must qualify to work in Hong Kong
What We Offer
A fast paced, fun and energetic company that is disrupting the financial services and professional services markets.
Veridate is an equal opportunities company and provides a pathway for all employees to participate in our success throughour Equity Participation Scheme (EPS).
How to Apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com and provide a short summary on why you could add value to our team.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future